Sunday, March 05, 2006

Blog er Naught??


Have blogs peaked? Is the trend over?

Or is the wheat just getting sorted from the chaff?

Several people I know who blog stopped doing so around the time I did, which has lead me to ponder those questions. For me, I blame a conspiracy of events: I got busy... I lost interest... I got a girl.

And yet I considered creating a new blog and calling it The Daily Outrage, about how this country (with our tacit approval) has become everything Americans used to stand against (we torture, reject checks and balances, don't hold leaders accountable, spy on our own citizens, blah blah blah) but do we really need another liberal blog telling America what already ignores?

I have rejected the idea of deleting Cellar Door many times, holding out some thought that I'd come back and have fun here again. Leaving blogging is easy. Coming back is much harder. So much has changed. Where to begin?

WITH COMEDY!!

Not mine, but The Onion has been steadfast and the headline Democrats Vow Not to Give up Hopelessness made me laugh.

Cheers, until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to see a new entry. I miss this place.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home