Thursday, November 27, 2003


It's Thanksgiving, that most unique of American holidays.

While at work yesterday, looking randomly through my company documents for a phone number, I found out a nice little piece of info.

I don't get paid for today. And I won't get paid for Christmas. Or New Years. Or any of the days around them that the office will be closed. If they give me a key (which they keep talking about) I'm considering going in and working those days anyway, since I need the money.

But if anyone from my office is reading this (they're not), why not have a change of heart? Go ahead and give me the $80.

Meanwhile, I hope everyone has (or had) a wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't forget that the time between the preparations and the clean up is the part where you are in the moment with the people you care about. And if you can do that in those other times too, more power to ya.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home