Saturday, November 15, 2003


So I'm going to challenge myself this week. One entry per day for seven straight days! That's right! Think of this as November sweeps! (Hey, maybe Charo will even stop by).

It will be a shame to push down the pics, but onward and upward, eh. I have lots of entries planned already! Well, maybe not lots, but several. A couple. Okay, one I can think of.

I just don't want to become one of those people who feels the need to blog about every little detail...

Got up at 10am. Had Wheaties for breakfast. I think my milk is expired. It's cold and rainy...

If I ever do that, someone please come over and strangle me. Or just stop checking in. The blog counter will freeze and I'll be cancelled.

Onion Link

My fears of my mom checking the blog and calling me crying or questioning me at length about something she reads here have been realized, at least by the Onion. The Onion is, of course, the model for some of the articles I publish here, and they recently ran a story about one young man's blog nightmare!

This story contains language that may be offensive to some. (That means you, Mom!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home