Sunday, November 30, 2003


The Thrills – So Much for the City

My friends Jason and Sydnee gave me this CD for my birthday called “So Much for the City” by The Thrills. If you have sound capability, the track playing right now is called "Big Sur" and is easily the best on the album.

This Irish band bounces along with eleven catchy tunes. The whole cd is like an album-long cartoon of a kitschy 70’s pop band, only they replaced their guitars with a banjo. It’s a lot of fun! Even the CD cover looks legitimately retro. I was sure this was some 70’s gem of a band they had discovered in a bargain bin somewhere.


Page Loading Problem

The problem with the page not fully loading continues. I’ve posted on some tech support places days ago, but no one’s responded. I’ve played around a lot with the blog settings but it’s still not working.

Meanwhile, while surfing the net, I found this site called Larry's Face. Truly a unique idea for a website, and Link of the Week worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home