Friday, December 19, 2003

Prepped for Christmas


It's been a busy week. I had wanted to go to see "Mystic River" with Jason two nights ago, but he'd had a rough day and wanted to see some violence, so we checked out "The Last Samurai" instead. There were tons of people in the audience because of the "Lord of the Rings" overflow.

It turned out to be a most satisfying film! And that's saying a lot because Tom Cruise, unlike any other actor, really has to jump through hoops to get me past him. I have no idea why, but I feel like I'm watching a promo reel from "Entertainment Tonight" or something.

There goes Tom Cruise riding a horse...
Ah, Tom Cruise must have had months and months of sword training...
Theres Tom Cruise working up tears....


And still, he got by me and I enjoyed his film. I'm sure that one will be riding the LoTR coattails to a great profit. Speaking of LoTR... hoping to see that one in Kentucky. Everyone says it's awesome.

Yesterday was my company Christmas, party at a restaurant in Pasadena. There was much tortilla and even more tequila. The photo below includes editors Joy and Casey. It's been over 24 hours, but is it possible that I'm still full? Uch...

Tomorrow is my final full day here before hitting the plane Sunday morning. There's still a lot I've got to do, including play around with Microsoft Publisher. I've got my most ambitious web creation coming up for Sunday's entry, that is, if I can get it to work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home