Thursday, January 01, 2004

It's January Again


There's nothing better than the freshness of a new year. It's the universe's clean slate. It's life's way of wadding up the calendar, tossing a 3 pointer into the waste can and saying "DO OVER!"

2004... it has a nice ring to it. I'm optimistic.

Went to Gary and Nikki's for New Years Eve. Brought along my friends Gordon and Jenny. Most of the evening was in the back yard crowded around a fire. Guess that's why my clothes smell like a burning building. I got home around 5am.

Got up at 8am, then 2pm, then 4pm. No, not sick, just wakey-sleepy. And, oh my! Jolly Time popcorn has a microwave Cheese Popcorn that is out of this world! I ate two bags of it for lunch. Go try it. Thank me later.

Resolutions: I want to read more fiction this year... Get out of debt... Gonna try to cook gumbo... Work out three times a week (I know, I know, less cheese popcorn)...

I have other goals but they're not all G rated.

Hey, look, it's the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home