Sunday, January 18, 2004

Not so Sunday


I should be spending the day trying to figure out what I'm going to do when I grow up. Instead, I'm playing on the blog and on the internet. God my life needs direction...

I just found out that I can use the counter on this site and find out how people are landing here. Quite interesting! Seems that "Cellar Door" is #7 on the list if you perform a search for "blended margarita." This is quite inspirational, and I am now considering dedicating this entire site to blended margaritas in an epic quest to become #1! (Yeah, Baja Bob You're goin down, son!!)

What can I say, I dream big.

I've combed the net diligently and discovered a worthy Link of the Week. I know you'll enjoy it.

Coming in at a close second is this Elmo Autopsy which about had me falling out of my chair. Warning! Graphic photos! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home