Sunday, February 22, 2004

Black Sunday (well, at least kinda grim)


Weather Watch 2004 continues here in La-La Land. It's rainy and cold and people are wrapped in blankets and wondering when the nightmare will end (or driving to the mountains for some bitchin skiing!).

Meanwhile, to soak in some rays, I've made the Online Facial Tanner the Link of the Week.

My friends who are gay call this Black Sunday due to tonight being the final episode of "Sex in the City." For me, it's a dark day for other reasons, including the fact that my head will be buried in tax preparation all day. But mainly, it's grim because Ralph Nader has declared his candidacy for President.

Ralph, you're an older fella... you do know you're not going to be President in this lifetime, right? I don't think you're consciously doing this for ego, and I completely understand running to make a point, but don't you know that this is not the time for that? While the guys at the White House pop the champagne to celebrate your news, please ponder the big picture here and go to Ralph Don't Run on the web.

In other news, fans of "Angel" please go here to help in the effort to save the show.

Would love to post some funny today, but if you'll excuse me I've got to find a couple grand in deductions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home