Thursday, February 12, 2004


It's been a wicked week.

First, there was my breakup with Provance (see Feb. 3 entry). I severed our relationship and have been bracing myself for the tears and the whining. They're giving me the silent treatment at the moment, but very soon I expect groveling and promises that they'll change for me.

Word to any remaining Provancers, please don't post an entry if your opening sentence is "I'm so bored." Unless what follows will be a fresh take on the "I'm so bored" blog, just backspace and take the day off, okay? We all know what those comments will look like....

"I hope your boredom clears up." :-( Comments (1)

Meanwhile, my man John Kerry appears to have the nomination in the bag. And I had thought the Cellar Door endorsement would go nowhere...

I awakened this morning (well, er, yesterday morning now) to find that the Mars Rover story had gotten picked up by the Right Wing News!

Cool, but didn't they hear about the John Kerry endorsement?

Oh, the scandal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home