Sunday, March 07, 2004


Well, my aforementioned horoscope predicted a wonderful event for March 6... I suppose it could have been a reference to the fact that I had the gang over for blackjack last night.

Mac, Nina and Brian had not met the regular card crew, and it was a huge success. Friday night was a real kick too, as I ventured into Hollywood with some of the work crowd. I experienced my first trip on the Los Angeles subway (the idea of the LA subway always struck me as the first act of a really bad disaster movie) was pretty cool. The station at Hollywood and Highland even had a stench of urine, (a purposeful homage to New York City, I think).

All in all, it was a fantastic weekend... the best in a very long while.

This week's link salutes the upcoming "No Pants Day." Best we start planning now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home