Thursday, April 15, 2004

Post-Vegas Pre-Tahoe


Coming off the high of Vegas and having my buds Stu and John around. Sure is great to see old faces... I've known Stu since 2nd grade -- only family goes back farther!

I'm barely rested but already need to be doing laundry and packing food for Lake Tahoe, where I'll be heading on Saturday. This will be my annual trip to the mountain where I try to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. It's profound life-strategy stuff and I'll ask myself if I'm better off now than I was one year ago. The answer is an enthusiastic yes. Even if it does look like baby steps...

Meanwhile, with Easter on the way, I've got a couple of links that are timely. Well... maybe this chicken in the first link doesn't have anything to do with Easter, but it is pretty fun to tell him what to do. I won't say how long I spent ordering him around last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home