Sunday, May 09, 2004

Hole in Space-Time Continuum Connects Me Inversely to George W. Bush


I have made a startling discovery!

Ever since George W. Bush was elected, my life has been in the crapper. It's true! Job loss... divorce... bad luck... spiraling debt... acne...

I am not a liberal Democrat. So I had never made the connection before as to why I so vehemently despise George Bush, but now it's obvious. The better Mr. Bush has performed in the polls, all the more calamity has befallen me.

And now, this week, Bush slipped below 50%... and I got a promotion, went on a date, and got a freelance assignment.

Coincidence?? I don't think so.

I think the 2000 Presidential election caused a hole in the space-time continuum, created this tangent universe in which chaos reigns, and now the universe is attempting to seal the hole, evict Bush, and make my life better again.

As a salute to my theory, I present a new link for this week: Psychedelic Republicans. Freak out on these trippin' collectible cards for the Republican Party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home