Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I'm a Mess...


I don't feel well. Maybe it was that leg-bending yoga session I had tonight...

Or maybe it was that entire bag of cheese popcorn I ate in one sitting...

More likely it was tonight's episode of The Sopranos, entitled "Long Term Parking" which I can't get out of my head.

Poor Adriana... poor poor Adriana...

Geez, I don't think I've ever been this rattled by a TV show before.

Unless of course it was when Captain Sisko bit it in the series finale of DS9.

Then again I was pretty upset when Agent Cooper failed his encounter in the Black Lodge at the end of Twin Peaks. That was awful.

Oh, and when Ryan Dallion became possessed by a demon and killed that nun in Friday the 13th: The Series. Oy, was I inconsolable!!

Didn't they kill off one of the Eight is Enough kids??

Okay, so maybe I'm just a sucker for really good TV drama. Why do I get invested?

Poor Adriana... poor poor Adriana...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home