Friday, July 09, 2004

All Over But the Cryin'



There was a bombing at a local comedy club last night. Did it make the news? That's me crying on stage in the above picture. You can't see it in the photo, but everyone in the audience was holding their heads too.

But hey, you had fun doing it, right?

Not really. (See reference to "bombing" above)

But at least you enjoyed the experience of getting up there.

Again, see aforementioned bombing.

It probably wasn't nearly as bad as I'm making it out to be considering I'd never done it before. I got flustered and left out a whole sequence, so I was pretty disappointed in my performance. I was way too interactive and should have just blown through without paying any mind to laughter at all.

My only consolation? I didn't suck nearly as bad as the guy who went on after me.

Hey, that's something... right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Angel over at temporary-sanity...guess I should register....anywyay.
Congrats to you for having the courage to even get up there. I am coward when it comes to do anything in public. I am sure you were not near as bad as you are making it out to be. If you were half as funny as you have demonstrated you can be in this blog, you did fine.
Yes, yes, I am voting for Kerry...did I just type that? He seems to lost a lot of his arrogance around Edwards. I think Kerry is a great product, he just doesn't know how to sell himself. Edwards can sell anything or anyone though, so I think he is going to be a great asset to the ticket.
Ahhh, Provancers...idiots. I think I stay there just to piss off some of them. I mean, God forbid they might have to read about something more than Paris Hilton! What was I thinking about posting about politics in MY blog...the nerve I have. :)
You cat is adorable. I am such an animal person and I dearly miss my cat. He was my baby, but he's still in Kansas. His pictures are all over though. I know, I'm a nerd.
Good to hear from you again!
Angel

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home