Sunday, July 04, 2004

My Cat is Clean Enough to Eat Off Of



No, no, I've never done it. This isn't some outrageous post where I talk about how I want use my cat as a napkin, or lay a slice of pizza on her side and then eat it so I could say with some satisfaction: "My cat is clean enough to eat off of, I know 'cause I've done it." I'm just using this as a figure of speech.

Oh sure, maybe one time I dropped a Cheeto on her fur or something and no one was looking and I ate it. I don't know that this happened, but it could have.

It's just that my cat Oggy is so clean! She's totally kissable. Not the most macho thing to say. And now I've gone and put it on the internet. But who cares? Cats are the cleanest animals in the world!

Oggy is always bathing herself -- you know, when she isn't sleeping, or eating, or defecating, or vomiting. But all cats are like that -- cleanliness is clearly very high in the feline priorities.

Her tongue has course hairs on it that act like a comb, pulling out the dirt, and matted hair. Of course all this stuff is getting swallowed, which is surprising considering the random places I find cat hair spaghettigetti strainer??).

Ha! How'd that happen?


*** Oggy responds tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home