Saturday, July 10, 2004

Shout Out to the Blogosphere

“As a blogger, you are both an individual force and a neuron in the giant, interconnected mind that is the blogosphere. Yes, it sounds like a bad sci-fi movie, but it's all true.”

These are words from an online article by Biz Stone. Well said.
As a tribute to said Blogosphere, here's a list of blogs I like to check regularly. Some of these bloggers are kind enough to link to Cellar Door and it’s time I returned the favor in some small way. Maybe someday I’ll have room to link them on the sidebar (as it is I’m constantly trying to "thin the herd" on the right). Enjoy

Biz Stone, Genius (of Google)
Brook’s Blog (LA photographer)
Just Another Pane in the Glass (Philippines)
Mike Lawson’s blog (PrettyWitty contributor)
Sean Bonner (LA artist, internet denizen)
Stag (Santa Monica Law Lady)
Suasoria (Kezia in LA)
Temporary-Sanity (Virginia liberal, Provance rebel)
Wil Wheaton.net (greatest celebrity geeks blog ever)

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooks said...

Will there be a next? Hey, thanks for the link. I think people who enjoy your blog might find mine a little boring, me not being a writer, or funny. Anyway, it sounds like if you did the stand up thing again, you might be a little more prepared as it looks like you at least recognized your mistakes. Go for it!
Brooks Blog

12:10 AM  
Blogger Angelynn said...

I registered now...It's Angel at Temporary Sanity. Thanks for the link! Provance Rebel, eh? I think I like that title.

3:42 PM  
Blogger "Harold" said...

I have no plans of yet to return to the stand-up spotlight. Maybe I'll set my sights on something safer like skydiving. :-O

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home