Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Thoughtlets


Rather than post a complete thought, sometimes life is just a series of thoughtlets...

-- Funny to think that someday Iraq's weapons of mass destruction will be regarded as the international equivalent of an urban legend. Yes, yes! Iraqi WMD in the same breath as spider eggs in Bubblelicious!

-- Wouldn't it be great if First Ladys got to debate? I'd love to see Laura Bush and Theresa Heinz behind podiums on camera. They are both scary in their own way.

-- Iraqi WMD and the Proctor and Gamble logo is a symbol for Satan!

-- Well, well, well, looks like my buddy Neil has had a blog for months and didn't tell me! Good thing I was watching my site counter (HA! Like I'd take my eyes off it!) Neil blogs and posts poetry at "It's Blogalicious".

-- While the chicks at my office enjoy exploring My Cat Hates You and Rate My Kitten (on the sidebar), Joy shared this bizarre story of a kitten found paddling three miles out in the ocean!

-- I was going to delete the Tag Board, then it got 5 postings in a week. So much for house cleaning. Rock on interractivity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home