Thursday, August 26, 2004

Links-o-Plenty


What better is there to do when you're sick but to blog?? Is it sweeps already?!

Several really great links have come my way lately and I wanted to do my part to share them with the world. Be sure to click BACK on your browser so you can see them all, each one is worth a click for different reasons.

First, there's mine... I don't know if this is really true, but theres this wonderful story about a secret project that was to use bees as gun ammo. This is almost as good as that audio weapon I read about a couple years ago.

Next, from my pal Mac, there's this very convincing Sinatra parody that was obviously done on Howard Stern. Regardless of what you think of Stern, this little ditty is pretty funny in an un-pc kind of way.

From Stu, I received this link that tells a strange story with beautiful, albeit creepy photos. Admire the photos yourself, then read on to discover what you may have missed. This is chilling.

Finally, check out this hilarious Billionaires for Bush site. My thanks to Angel over at Temporary Sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home