Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Thoughtlets 2: The Sequel


Every now and then, there's not enough to fill a whole blog entry -- just half-thoughts and observations.

-- There are lots of headlines about Abu Ghairib soldier Lynndie England in the press. But do headlines like "England Portrayed as Disobedient" and "England Abused Iraqis for Fun" reflect poorly on the nation of Great Britain??
-- The Democratic National Convention is now one week behind us and I didn't post one time about it. Good for me! I loved Kerry's let's "take back the flag" message. I'm not an angry liberal. I'm not! I'm not!
-- Speaking of blogging, what's it take to get Michael Moore back to his blog?

-- I received a box today from Hawaii that I'd shipped to myself. When I opened it it smelled like bad breath! Geez! I must have had the special halitosis vegetable plate with a side of onions the night I went to Fed Ex!

-- Anyone know the cheapest place to buy the SCTV Network Vol. 1 DVD? I want to get it before my pals come into town for the Labor Day weekend.

-- Finally, I accidentally typed "amazone" to get the above and it took me to the French version of the same. Weird.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home