Thursday, October 21, 2004

Music: Good for What Ails ya


It's a good time for music and iTunes has kept me rockin lately.

I've been nuts for Sasha's Involver, but mostly Phoenix, which I encourage everyone to sample. Both came with my KCRW gift pack. Mac introduced me to Keene, which is a bargain at $10 and reminds me of Travis a bit. I've already turned two other people on to them.

Then I heard a single by Ringside on KCRW and had to buy it right away!

Meanwhile, it may be the dismal LA weather, but I've definitely had a case of the blahs. To cure it, I'm staying busy. Tomorrow, dinner with my friend from Tassajara, Saturday we're hosting a party, and Wednesday I'm off to Chicago, Holland Michigan, and Champaign-Urbana for work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelynn said...

I like Keene and Travis, but I haven't heard of the others. Will check them out though. I'm still spinning my Fountains of Wayne CD like crazy....great great CD. Someone hid my Joss Stone CD so I am going to have to buy it again.
Anyway, I am still around....just trying to get through some things and yes, Kerry will win. I don't think it will be as close as everyone is predicting either. But hey, I though Gore would win (and I guess he did) and I though the Yankees would kill the Red Socks, so what do I know?
Also, don't know if the pics are of Lake Tahoe or not. It does look like it. I just image searched Yahoo! for mountains and found them. I never credit anyone unless I have to because I'm a lazy butt.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home