Sunday, October 10, 2004

Thoughtlets IV: I Am Nailed to the Hull


Every now and then, there's not enough to fill a whole blog entry -- just half-thoughts and observations.

* If Bravo network's Inside the Actor's Studio is spending an hour with J Lo... well, don't you think it's time to shut down production?

* Lately all I've wanted to do is crawl into a hole, be alone, and get my life together. Then, moments ago I checked in with the AstrologyZone which talks about that very feeling for us Scorpios this month. I don't confess to believe in astrology, but she really hit it on the head with that one.

* I am struck by these seemingly independent campaigns meant to register voters. Places like Rock the Vote and Freedom's Answer claim to be non-partisan efforts to register voters. But isn't the whole premise of getting new voters out there meant to change the political landscape rather than keep it the same?

* I have no idea if this story is true, but it brings up confusing and disturbing images...

* Here's a neat little goody called Pass it On.

* To celebrate my purchase of "Achievement" for my Pasadena office, I've decided to bring back Despair.com as my Link of the Week.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home