Thursday, November 18, 2004

Truly Weird at Yale University...


As part of our Psychology/Ivy League tour, we were at Princeton the other day, Yale today and yesterday, and we'll be at Harvard tomorrow.

The oddest thing happened today at Yale...

We were moving quickly down the street, looking for one of the Psychology buildings when a young student passed me.

"Hi, Cody" she said, briefly making eyecontact.

We passed quickly and I turned back to look at her. She kept on going. I was stunned for moment. Was that someone I knew?

"That girl called me by name!"

"I heard her say hi," my boss said. "Did you know her?"

"That was weird!" By that time, she was long gone in the hectic morning street crowd.

My mind was racing. I had never set foot in Connecticut, much less knew anyone affiliated currently with Yale. I highly doubt that of the paltry twenty hits I get here a day that a stranger could actually recognize me from a photo.

Very odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home