Monday, December 13, 2004

A Los Angeles Christmas


So last night I went to a Christmas party hosted by my manager, John.

(I should mention that John has never gotten me any work. Then again, I haven't written anything new since he signed me either. By not dumping me, he entertains my fantasy that I'm still in the TV business)

I wore black pants and red turtleneck sweater to the party. What was I thinking? One of the guests was wearing a Philadelphia Eagles jersey. And one guy was even wearing shorts.

Merry Christmas! God, I love this town!

We mostly stood around the chips and cocktail sauce talking about football.

Then one of my manager's new clients entered. So blonde and 20-something, he looked like he'd just fallen off a billboard for the WB. It was then explained that he'd been in Los Angeles only two months but had just gotten cast in a supporting role in a new Jake Gyllenhaal film.

Merry Christmas! God, I hate this town!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home