Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Thoughtlets V: Electric Boogaloo!


Every now and then, there's not enough to fill a whole blog entry -- just half-thoughts and observations.

- I had ordered a John Kerry T-shirt back in October. Today it arrived at work and I put it on. A guy came up to me at the Yard House and said it was the coolest shirt ever and that I should wear it everyday. I agree!

- Today I went to BodyWorlds for our scout (see December 8 entry). I wasn’t too creeped out, but thought it would be appropriate if they put a barf bucket at every exhibit. Oh, and I was wrong about LA being the only city that would take it, apparently it’s headed to Chicago.

- Not only did one of my fav 90’s groups, The Ocean Blue, come out with a new album, I completely missed their concerts at the Troubadour in October. Damn, I gotta be more on the ball!

- I deleted the Tag Board from the blog the other day. Maybe this means I’ve grown up. Maybe this means people will be forced to post comments in that special place that says “Comments.” Then again, maybe no one will ever comment again….

- My roomy convinced me to watch EarthSea last night on Sci-fi Channel. Uch… I gave it 40 minutes and had to turn it off. And the lead guy looked too much like Danny Masterson from "That 70's Show." Dude, where's my bong!? And where are the “Angel” and “Buffy” reruns?

- I must apologize for this weeks’ Link of the Week. Looks like Bernd now has till Easter before he’s given the axe. Totally cheating. The rabbit man is a chicken! In fact, I’m bringing in a second-string Link of the Week right now…

- Wait... you don’t think the aforementioned guy at the Yard House was pullin’ my chain about the John Kerry shirt, do you?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home