Sunday, February 06, 2005

Missing my old Dell


Anybody out there about to buy a laptop? My advice??

Don't buy a Sony Vaio!!

I spent top dollar for this machine thinking I'd get what I paid for, but have had little quirky troubles with it from the beginning. The touchpad sticks... the left click of the mouse wore out... it once got stuck in Hibernation mode and had to be serviced... now the LCD has gone out.

The only way I can see to type is by illuminating the screen with an intense desk lamp. sigh....

Meanwhile, to stay with the Trek theme, check out What Would Captain Sulu Do? Cycle through some of the previous questions asked of Sulu... some are very funny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Capt Sulu thanks you for your mention in the blog. Sulu is thankful for such notice. Now, back to Uhura.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three out of four neat guys recommend Apple to their friends who use laptops.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home