Monday, May 02, 2005

It's May!!

And what does that mean?

May means… May sweeps! To pick up the pace in posting I’ll post here every day for the next week.

May means… the anniversary of “The Simms” Potty Pack expansion where users can send their simulated people to simulated bathrooms! Happy Birthday, fake toilets!

May means… that my ex-roommate has ignored my “before next month” deadline to have all his things out of the apartment. No one’s moving in, it’s just that he moved out two months ago and now I’ve gone from easygoing friend to pushover-free-storage-space-guy. Maybe it’s time to do some selling on ebay…

May Means it's Military Appreciation Month, Older Americans Month, and National Bike Month. So next time you see a senior citizen on a bike in uniform, be sure to salute!

May means… heading back to Tassajara next month. Friends kid me that I get more action at the Buddhist monastery than I do in Los Angeles. That’s not exactly true, but I hope to lose 15 pounds by then since there’s so much nakedness there. My plan is to do one hour of cardio six days a week all month.

Finally, May means… a bloody battle between Annie’s Month of May and Mary’s Month of May internet pages. Will it turn into a slugfest? Will Mary talk trash about Annie in the usergroups? Will Annie sabotage Mary’s ISP to retaliate?

We’ll find out here in Maaaaaay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not all on on the topic of May, but the other day I drove past Obi-Shawn in his H-Wing Fighter on the 110 south going through downtown (you still have a link to his website!). It was quite a marvel of geek tech.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home