Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Buddha Squirrel


My thanks to X for filling in during my absence. That last photo is both disturbing and hilarious. All truly perfect for the spirit of this site!

I have returned from what was a critter-filled zen retreat. Amongst the wild flowers and recitings of the Enmei Jukku Kannon Gyo, I saw a mouse and a bat in my room (the upstairs of a barn), plenty of snakes, multiple deer, a tarantula on the garden path, and of course this crazy squirrel.

Perched atop the community kitchen, I had been hearing him but thought he was just an obnoxious bird. Some say he answers the dinner bell, others say he'll leap at you and pull a vein out of your neck!

Meanwhile, be sure to check out Star Wars is Satan's Tool. Star Wars continues to be the gift that keeps on giving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home