Sunday, June 05, 2005

While the Cat's Away...

While "Harold" is away on sabbatical, he's left Mr. X to tend the blog. As much as I'd love to get down and dirty and sabotage Cellar Door, I've found it's all I can do just to update it. But the power just knowing that I CAN!

So, as per Harold's request, I'll just be posting a few images I've tampered with using everyone's favorite commercial photo editing software, Photoshop.



Sure, this image is a little dated, but who can forget about poor little Elian Gonzalez?

In the coming days, look for a new image of our Commander-in-Chief I'm currently working on just for this blog. I'm hoping to capture what I feel is his true essence.

And don't forget to check out the Cellar Door link of the week, GPS Panties, left by Harold just before he ran for the mountains.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roger L. Sieloff said...

hey-who's that other guy, Neil Armstrong? I just KNOW I've seen him someplace....

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home