Monday, July 04, 2005

Thoughtlets VII: Revenge of the Links


Every now and then, there's not enough to fill a whole blog entry -- just half-thoughts and observations. Today, as I struggled to update, I knew it was time to pass along some worthy links.

- It's been a busy holiday weekend for me: a dinner party, then a BBQ in Manhattan Beach, then white water rafting on the Kern River (digital photos n/a).

- I didn't know there was an Ugliest Dog Contest, but since there is, I'm glad to see a dog like this is a winner.

- Now if that was even slightly disturbing, you won't want to see this, the video to Rubber Johnny. THIS IS NOT A JOKE, DON'T CLICK THAT IF YOU'RE PRONE TO NIGHTMARES.

- Don't hate me too much for that link. Last week really was a week for creepy, what with scientists creating zombie dogs and all.

- I own almost all of the Buffy series on dvd, but I'll still stop to watch the reruns on FX when they run. Faith rocks! Speaking of, it's good to see that vampires have started their own version of internet dating.

- When my friend Quinn was in town, he and I went cd shopping and we saw a category in the store for "Emo". Unclear as to what emo was exactly, we had to ask the anorexic (very emo) store clerk. Now, luckily, there's a film that can explain emo and how to be it. (Not for the short attention span)

- Speaking of emo, I wonder if Rosey Griers Needlepoint for Men would qualify him for Emo-dom??

- I hear cd sales are through the roof for the artists from Live 8. Proves again that charity makes for a good gig. In the spirit of Live 8, try getting the world leaders of the G8 to do what you want at Action 8. It's the link for this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roger L. Sieloff said...

so, that's what happened to "benji". Golly, hollywood can be terribly cruel when it can no longer milk its celebrity cash cows. And then there's johnny. Remember the "baby dance?" No? Well, there one has it.

Remember the "hampster dance?"

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home