Monday, November 07, 2005

Lordy, Lordy, Look Who's 39


Today, I turned 39 years old.

How does it feel? Well, it feels like the one before 40, as you might guess.

In search for something to blog about, I raced to the internet to learn what I could about turning 39. This year, Star Trek turned 39, as well as this guy with the phallic balloons and some dude in England.

Okay, so those last two weren't from this year. It's my birthday, let it go.

But who else turned 39 this year? Lots of big stars like, Justine Bateman, Billy Zane, and Nancy McKeon!

And look! Here's some unexpected kind words about my 39th birthday from, of all people, Senator Bill Frist!
For 39 years, Cody has contributed enormously to the health and well being of our nation's seniors and people with disabilities.... Thanks to the leadership of President Bush and the efforts of many in Congress, Cody has added a guaranteed prescription drug benefit for the first time.
Actually Frist was talking about the birthday of Medicare. But let me be on record as saying, Seniors Rock!

I should know, I'll be one soon enough...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen in Germany said...

Happy Birthday! You have to send me your email - because my computer crashed and I lost everyone's address - please spread the word... Okay - I really didn't mean to ask a favor on your birthday... Maybe you could spread the word tomorrow.

In the meantime, I hope you are having a great day - and that it launches a fantastic week which just rolls in to a fantabulous year!

Best wishes! Jen Robinson

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home